Accessing My Profile Page
- Log into the RSign App: https://app.rsign.com/
- On the Home tab, hover over the portrait and click MY PROFILE to access the user’s details.
Completing your Profile
- Add your photo by clicking the green UPLOAD NEW button and browsing your computer (optional)
- Recommended size: 300px x 300px
- Image format: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Confirm the First Name and Last Name boxes contain the same information as was entered when you registered with RSign. RSign will auto-populate the information entered, your first and last name, when you are sent a signature request and asked to include your name.
- The First Name and Last Name may be modified by clicking the textboxes and then typing in updated information.
- Confirm the Email field has the email you entered while registering with RSign.
- The email address cannot be modified by you, but if you find it is incorrect, please email email@example.com. Please include the wrong email address and state what the updated email address should be.
- Add your Initials in the textbox. RSign will auto-populate the information entered, your initials, when you are sent a signature request and asked to include your initials.
- Enter your Company Name in the textbox. RSign will auto-populate the information entered, the name of your company, when you are sent a signature request and asked to include your company name.
- Enter your designation in the Job Title RSign will auto-populate the information entered, your job title, when you are sent a signature request and asked to include your job title.
1. Add your signature by clicking in the Your Name
a. Type your name and choose a signature font, or,
b. Click HAND-DRAWN and script your signature in the touchpad field
c. Click the green check box to confirm your signature.
2. Auto Populate While Signing: This option will determine if your saved signature will automatically populate when you are signing a signature re-request or pre-filling a document.
a. N: RSign will not auto-populate your signature for signature request or when you are pre-filling a document. To sign a document, you must draw or type a new signature each time.
b. Y: RSign will auto populate your signature, when you are sent a signature request or are pre-filling a document. The auto populated signature will correspond with the signature that is filled above.
Message Signature Text
Figure 1 Message Signature Text In "My Profile" Page.
- To save Message Signature Text so it will auto populate in “Add Message” enter the text for your desired signature textbox below “Message Signature Text”.
- Next, click Save to save the entered text.
- If you wish to make your current signature text your default click “Default”.
Figure 3 no asterisks means this Message Signature is not the default.
Figure 4 The presence of an asterisks means this is the default signature.
Creating New Message Signatures
- To create a new signature, click the Signature Title Box.
- Click +New Signature.
Figure 5 Clicking the green +New Signature will prompt the user to create a name for the new signature.
- Enter a name 20 characters or under for the new message signature text.
- Once the name is entered, click the green checkmark.
- Next, enter the message signature text in the message signature textbox and click save.
- Your new Message Signature is now saved.
Adding a logo
- If you wish to add a logo in the message signature text, make sure you selected the correct Message Signature you want to add a logo to and then click the icon to the left of the message signature title box.
Figure 6 Click this icon
- Select add file: note Supported Format (gif, png, jpg, jpeg) & Max Size 50Kb.
- Select your preferred dimensions for the image between the range of 1px to 256px.
- Click Save, your logo will now be inserted into the Message Signature text box.
- Click “Save” to save the logo to the displayed Message Signature.
Your RSign subscription information along with the units allowed and sent for that subscription cycle would be visible under the My Plan section.
Save My Profile
After completing the My Profile section of RSign, click the green check box on the top right corner to save the changes.