Save as Draft
While preparing an RSign document, you have the option to save it as a draft so you can return at a later time to complete and send it.
- Click the SEND tab on the top menu.
- At any period while preparing the document, click the Save as Draft button before sending the envelope. This saves the partially completed envelope for access it at a later time.
- The incomplete envelope is saved as a draft envelope and is available in the DRAFTS tab.
Send – Step 1
Send – Step 2
Click on the DRAFTS tab on the top menu to retrieve the partially completed envelope and resume editing it from where it was last saved. Once the draft is opened, the user may continue with the preparation and send the document for signature.
DRAFT Tab Table Options
- Delete: Use the Delete link to delete the saved envelope.
- Open: Use the Open link to open the saved envelope and to resume preparing it to send for signature.