Protect yourself and your business from these common 'email excuses' with RMail Registered Email
- “I didn’t receive the email.”
- “The email I received didn’t say that.”
- "There was no attachment in the email you sent.”
- “I didn’t get the message until after the deadline.”
- "Our IT department said we didn’t receive any emails from you.”
By sending your important messages as Registered Email, you can Track & Prove email delivery without requiring any action of the recipient.
- Your Registered Receipt record proves delivery, time of delivery, and exact content. With standard email, delivery is uncertain.
- Sending with RMail takes just a couple seconds.
- RMail lets you comply with digital privacy laws and other delivery requirements, with automatic proof of compliance for every email you send.
- Registered Email technology is like eye contact for your email correspondence; it’s much easier to communicate when you know you have your recipient’s attention.
- When your business communicates faster, better, and more cost-effectively, the sky is truly the limit.
- Reduce costs associated with paper, printing, courier & postal delivery, legal fees, and labor.