Track & Prove: Marked with a Registered Email Banner
A Track & Prove email, when sent Marked as a Registered Email message, contains banners and markings indicating the message is sent with high importance.
Select the option Marked as a Registered Email message on the RMail App.
Emails sent as a marked Registered Email message include the following:
- The word, “Registered:” in the subject so the email stands out in the recipient’s mailbox.
- A “Registered Email” banner at the top of the email to highlight the email’s importance.
- If the recipient uses the Microsoft Outlook mail client (or other), an Outlook “Read Receipt” request may appear, depending on the recipient’s mail settings.
- If Yes is selected, RMail records and documents this information on the Registered Receipt email.
- If No is selected, the Registered Receipt email will not contain this type of opening indication.
Sample Marked as a Registered Email Message
Track & Prove: Unmarked
Emails sent as an Unmarked Registered Email message appear in the recipient’s mailbox identical to a standard email.
Select the option Unmarked on the RMail App.
Emails sent as a unmarked have no banner or markings:
- The word, “Registered:” is not placed in the subject.
- The There is no banner or RMail markings.
- If the recipient opens the RMail message inside Microsoft Outlook, no Outlook “Read Receipt” request appears.
Sample Unmarked Registered Email Message