Microsoft Office has two bit versions available for Microsoft Outlook, (32-bit and 64-bit). This is important to determine which version of the RMail App for Outlook you should download & install.
- If you have Outlook 2007 then you have 32-bit Outlook. Outlook 2007 only comes in a 32-bit package.
- If you have Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016, you should check which version you have prior to the download & installation of the RMail App for Outlook.
From the Inbox, follow these steps to determine which bit version you have installed:
1. In the Outlook inbox, press “File”.
2. If you see “Help” in that column, then you have Outlook 2010. Click on “Help” and you can see whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook after the version number.
3. If you don’t see “Help”, click on “Office Account“, then press the “About Microsoft Outlook” button and you will be able to see whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook after the version number:
Once you have determined which bit version you need, use the link below to download the correct version of RMail.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The RMail App for Outlook works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows so the Windows bit version is not relevant.