Microsoft Office has two bit versions available for Microsoft Outlook, 32-bit and 64-bit. This is important to determine which version of the RMail App for Outlook you should install.
- If you have Outlook 2007 then you have 32-bit Outlook. Outlook 2007 only comes in a 32-bit package.
- If you have Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016, you should check which version you have prior to installation of the RMail App for Outlook.
- From the Inbox, follow these steps to determine which bit version you have installed:
- In the Outlook inbox, press “File”.
- If you see in that column, “Help”, then you have Outlook 2010. Click “Help” and you can see whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook after the version number.
- If you don’t see “Help”, click “Office Account“, then click the “About Microsoft Outlook” button and you will be able to see whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook after the version number: