There are two sets of logs that contain information which our support team needs to troubleshoot your problem, Console logs and Background logs, please follow these steps to obtain the necessary data - this might include trying to send a few test emails - then save the logs somewhere easy to find, such as your desktop, then add them as attachments when responding to the support ticket email
Step 1. Obtaining the Console log
- While in Gmail using Chrome, open the Developer tools.
- With console tab open, try to replicate the issue(s) stated above by sending a few more test RMail messages.
- After the tests, in the Console tab, right-click in the middle of the page and press Save as.
- Save the logs with the name, “Browser Console – Your Name” onto your desktop.
Step 2. Obtaining the Background log
- Type the following in the Chrome browser: chrome://extensions/
- Turn on Developer Mode
- Click the background page link.
- Open the Console tab
- Right-click in the middle of the page and press Save as.
- Save the logs with the name, “Background Log – Your Name” onto your desktop.
You can attach them to your reply to the email regarding this ticket.