If you need to reset your password for any reason, including activation and registration, please do the following:
- Within Outlook: Go to FILE > RMail Options.
- Click on “RMail Account” in the RMail Options window.
- Click on the button icon that has the padlock icon. This will send you an email to reset/change your password.
- Go to your Inbox and find the reset password.
- Click on the link to go to the reset password page.
- Change your password (please do not use special characters).
- Go back to the RPost Office Email Options.
- Click on the “Login” Button.
- Enter your password and Login.
- Wait till you see a popup that informs you that you have logged in.
- Click the “OK” Button to save and close the RPost for Outlook Options.
Display name: Enter the user name he wants to have displayed as his/her name.
Password: Enter the password that the RMail user set for his/her account.
If you have not yet set your password (or you forgot it) then click “forgot password” and follow the steps to set (or reset) their password.
Note: Once you have set your password, you will go back to this login screen, enter your password, and click “Login.”
You will see a message letting you know they you successfully logged in. You should only have to enter it once; you will not have to do this every time you open Outlook, it will be set moving forward.