The RSign® service integration with XDTI Nexsure boosts security, productivity and convenience by providing users with a built-in workflow inside XDTI Nexsure to send documents for e-signature and automatically receive the signed contract together with the legal e-sign certificate.
With the RSign®-Nexsure integration, document signatures can be completed virtually and instantaneously. A fully secure digital electronic signature process begins and ends within the Nexsure Agency Management Platform: recipients will receive an email notification of pending documents for signature, and simply click to sign. Documents are returned to the Nexsure Agency Management Platform and filed appropriately. The user who initiated the eSignature workflow receives an Alert on the Nexsure Dashboard when the signed document is returned.
Specifically, the integration offers the following capabilities:
- Click-Send: Send documents to the RSign® system from XDTI with one click: Attach multiple documents from their XDTI Nexsure platform or Desktop before sending the document to the RSign® system or add contacts from within or outside of Nexsure before sending the document to the RSign® system.
- Magic-Retrieve: Automatically receive the signed document and e-sign certificate back in Nexsure
- Users receive a notification inside Nexsure when an eSignature workflow is completed
- Users can monitor the status of their RSign® envelopes inside Nexsure
- Drag and drop fields onto your document to prepare.
- Out-of-the-box compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, eIDAS, UETA, ESIGN and more.
- Robust legal eSign audit trail and transaction forensics.
This article covers the following topics:
Integration setup in the RSign® system
- An RSign® license is required
- The user setting up the integration must have a customer admin role in the RSign® system
- RSign Webhooks must be enabled in the RSign® system. If you don't have Webhooks enabled, please contact RPost® Support or your RPost® Customer Success representative.
- The API Key must be obtained from the RPost® system. The API Key is unique for each company.
Note: If you do not see the Webhooks module in the RSign® system, please contact your Customer Success representative or RPost® Support team.
1. Access the Webhooks module, located in the Company Settings tab
2. Click on the Add Webhook button. You will be directed to the Add/Edit webhook tab.
3. Select Envelope Completed from the Event dropdown.
4. Enter the required fields:
- Secret key: Automatically generated UUID
Sample secret key: RPWH-897776d5-13f1-4293-93dd-424ddd9cea7a
- URL: It is the URL of the customer application, where event details need to be shared. URL will be provided by Nexsure.
- Parameters: Select all the parameters related to the Envelope Completed event except Final Contract Base64 and Reference Email.
- Status: Set the Webhook as Active
5. Click on Save. The newly added event details will be visible in the Webhooks tab.
Integration setup in Nexsure
1. Navigate to Organization>Setup>Integration>eSignature.
Note: The logins added in the eServices section supersede the logins added as the Default credentials in the eSignature provider settings.
2. Select RPost and enter the account information in the respective fields in the eSignature Provider Settings.
- Organization/Default Account: Enter your RSign® user name
- Organization/Default Account Password: Enter your RSign® password
- URL: Enter the Production RSign® API URL: https://webapi.rsign.com/api/v1/
- API KEY: To be provided by RPost®. The API Key is unique for each company.
3. Save your changes.
Now you are ready to start using the RSign® service for Nexsure integration.
Individual User Setup in Nexsure
Every user should have their own RSign® account. Administrators can create additional logins for employees. Logins added in this section take precedence over those set as default credentials in the eSignature provider settings
OR users can create their own login using the eServices pop-up.
1. Select any Client and select Policies.
2. Select E-Services.
3. Select RPost from the Providers dropdown. Click on Add Login*, enter the login ID and password, and press the green Add Login button.
Note: If this login belongs to the same RSign® company and shares the same API key as the logins added as default credentials in the eSignature provider settings, it will take precedence over them