The Days Between Reminders setting provides the ability to specify the number of days between email reminders to the recipient(s) for e-signing documents.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Days Between Reminders to manage or change the default settings.
Days Between Reminders has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Active option is selected by default.
- Active: Allows users to select the number of days between reminders from the drop-down field in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Days Between Reminders drop-down field will not be visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Days Between Reminders drop-down field will be visible in the SEND tab but is not editable.
Default Settings: The quantity is set to 0 by default and a number can be entered in the field. There is an option to selected “Days” or “Weeks” in the drop-down menu to specify the number of days between reminders. There is a maximum of 3 days and 3 weeks for this setting.
If enabled, Days Between Reminders will appear in the SEND tab like this.