The Days Before First Reminder setting provides the ability to choose the number of days that will pass before a reminder is sent to the recipient if they have not yet signed a document.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Days Before First Reminder to manage or change the default settings.
Days Before First Reminder has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Active option is selected by default.
- Active: Allows users to select the days before first reminder from the drop-down field in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Days Before First Reminder drop-down field will not be visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Days Before First Reminder drop-down field will be visible in the SEND tab but is disabled.
Default Settings: The quantity is set to 0 by default and a number can be entered in the field. There is an option to select either “Days” or “Weeks” in the drop-down menu to specify the time before the first reminder.
If enabled, Access Authentication will appear in the SEND tab like this.