The Days Before Expiration Reminder setting provides the ability to specify the number of days before sending a reminder prior to the document expiring.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus Default Settings, Override User & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Days Before Expiration Reminder to manage or change the default settings.
Days Before Expiration Reminder has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The active option is selected by default.
- Active: Allows users to select the days before expiration reminder from the drop-down field in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Days Before Expiration Reminder drop-down field will not be visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Days Before Expiration Reminder drop-down field will be visible in the SEND tab but is not editable.
Default Settings: The quantity is set to 0 by default and can a number can be entered in the field. There is an option to select either “Days” or “Weeks” in the drop-down menu to specify the time before the expiration reminder.