The Date Format setting provides the ability for a user to configure the date format shown in the RSign interfaces, envelopes tab, and in the document shared with the recipient(s).
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS >Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays with the Option and visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Date Format to manage or change the default settings.
Date Format has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Active option is selected by default.
- Active: Allows users to select a value from date format drop-down field in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Hides the date format drop-down field in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Date format drop-down is appears in the SEND tab but is disabled.
Default Settings: The US mm-dd-yyyy is selected as the default date format.
Date format options are available from the drop-down menu. These include:
- US: mm-dd-yyyy
- US: mm/dd/yyyy
- US: mm.dd.yyyy
- EU: dd-mm-yyyy
- EU: dd/mm/yyyy
- EU: dd.mm.yyyy
If enabled, Access Authentication will appear in the SEND tab like this.