The Send Individual Signature Notifications setting provides the ability for the sender to receive an email notification each time someone has signed a document. If a document has been sent to multiple recipients, the sender will receive a notification after each person has signed.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Options and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default, Override User & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Options menu to manage your Sending settings.
Send Individual Signature Notifications has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Active option is selected by default.
- Active: Send Individual Signature Notifications option is visible in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Send Individual Signature Notifications option is not visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Send Individual Signature Notifications option is visible in the SEND tab but is not editable.
Default Settings: Send Individual Signature Notifications is set to “Y” by default.
- Y: If set to “Y”, the sender receives an email notification whenever a recipient signs a document. A banner in the email displays “Electronic Signature Notification”. After the last recipient signs the document, the sender receives an email with a banner that displays “Document Signed”.
- N: If set to “N”, the sender receives one notification with a banner that displays “Document Signed” when all the recipients have signed the document.
In the SEND tab, the setting will appear.