The Allow Post-Signing Landing Page setting provides the ability for the sender to add a URL or web address that the recipient will be directed to after signing a document.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column to manage your Sending settings.
Allow Post Signing Landing Page has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Disable option is selected by default.
- Active: Allow Post-Signing Landing Page option is visible in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Allow Post-Signing Landing Page option is not visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Allow Post-Signing Landing Page option is visible in the SEND tab but is not editable.
A text box is available to enter a URL or web address, that if enabled, will be the post-signing landing page that the recipient is directed to after signing the document.