The Allow Post-Signing Landing Page setting provides the ability for the sender to add a URL or web address that the recipient will be directed to after signing a document. This option is controlled from the SETTINGS tab.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). If you are an end-user, you will be able to change your PERSONAL settings. If you use an Admin enabled account, you can change both COMPANY and PERSONAL settings. The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy.
This setting, Allow Post-Signing Landing Page, is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column to manage your Sending settings.
Allow Post Signing Landing Page has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Disable option is selected by default.
- Active: Allow Post-Signing Landing Page option is visible in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Allow Post-Signing Landing Page option is not visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Allow Post-Signing Landing Page option is visible in the SEND tab but is not editable.
A text box is available to enter a URL or web address, that if enabled, will be the post-signing landing page that the recipient is directed to after signing the document.