The Create Static Link for Template setting allows for a link to be available to be able to post to a website, link to a button, or send by email, and when clicked on that link will bring the user to the document to sign.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Template.
The Template settings menu displays the Option column and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column to manage your Template settings.
Create Static Link for Template has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Disable option is selected by default.
- Active: Create Static Link for Template option will appear in the TEMPLATES tab.
- Disable: Create Static Link for Template option will not appear in the TEMPLATES tab.
- View Only: Create Static Link for Template option will appear in the TEMPLATES tab but will not be editable.
Default Settings: Create Static Link for Template is set to “N” by default.
- Y: If set to “Y” and the setting is enabled, the template will support the ability for a signer to access this document via a static link.
- N: If set to “N”, the feature for a signer to access this document via a static link will be disabled and not supported for this template.