The Include Signature Certificate PDF setting provides the ability to attach a signature certificate to the final signed and completed PDF document emailed to both the sender and receiver.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab.
- Click the SETTINGS > Sending.
The Sending settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Include Signature Certificate on PDF to manage or change the default settings.
Include Signature Certificate on PDF has the following defaults and options
Display on Send Tab: The Active option is selected by default.
- Active: Allows users to select Include Signature Certificate on PDF option in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Include Signature Certificate on PDF will not be visible in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Include Signature Certificate on PDF will be visible in the SEND tab but is not editable.
Default Settings: Include Signature on PDF is set to “Y” by default.
- Y: If “Y” is selected, a signature certificate will be attached to the signed and completed PDF document emailed to both the sender and receiver.
- N: If “N” is selected, a signature certificate will be included as a separate attachment in the email sent to the recipient including the signed document.