This document explains in detail how to create a unique Retrieve Password link for secure E-Sign Contract or Certificate. Perform the following steps to create unique retrieve password link for each recipient (signer)
At Sender’s End
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Compose a New Email
- Add recipient(s), subject, body of email and attach the document(s) requiring signature
- Note: The recipients’ email address must be different from the sender
- Click the Send Registered button
Note: The recipients’ email address must be different from the sender
- In the RMail – Sending Options pop-up: select Encrypt and Message Level options. Fill in decryption password or leave blank to generate a random password.
Note: If the “Email password” option is selected, the recipient will receive the password
- Select E-Sign and E-Paper options and click Send to send the document for signature
At Recipient’s End
- Open the corresponding email requiring E-Sign
- Click on the link to retrieve the decryption password
- The recipient will receive an email with the aforementioned password to be able to review and sign the document.
- The recipient will also be able to use this password to review the signed agreement.